Apr 27, 2011

Lucas is 4-1/2!

Lucas is 4.5 years old! I just cannot believe it! He will be starting pre-K in the fall and it just dumbfounds me at how quickly time has flown by!


  • Lucas is really into guns, bad guys, animals, and the human body and how it works.

  • He has a heart of gold and is awesome with his little brother and is the most loving kid.

  • He is into health and fitness (probably because Jose and I are) and is acutely aware of what is healthy and what isn't.

  • He plays soccer, basketball, and takes swimming lessons. I would say that he is more interested in the people around him than the actual sport.

  • He is very social and makes friends easily.

  • He loves to do "chores" with daddy like taking out the trash, cleaning the car/garage, etc. He really looks forward to these things.

  • He loves to be around Nene and Papaw...he is crazy about playing with Papaw and will wear him out!

Lucas is the most well behaved kid, probably because he loves to please Jose and I. He is the sweetest kid and is always happy. As his mother, the only thing I have to worry about at this stage in his life is getting his feelings hurt by other kids. I have seen him play with other kids and they can be mean...you know, taking a toy from him, etc. I can see it in his eyes that he just does not get it...he looks so confused. I worry that he will loose that sweetness and innocence when he goes to school and I dread it like the plague.










Lucas....please stop growing up!!

2 comments:

Melissa Tyndall said...

Mary, I just got caught up on your blog...Your boys are so cute! And, I love the slip and slide pics...too funny!

Paola said...

Espectacular la cara de Lucas recien levantado, la expresion de Eli, inolvidable. que bellos se ven todos disfrutando el agua al deslizarse. jajjaaja. estan bellas todas las fotos Mary. Gracias!