Apr 27, 2011

Eli is 15 Months!

Well, he was on April 20 but I am just getting this post done! At 15 months Eli is:



  • WALKING! It took awhile. He did the whole stumbling around thing for a couple months. He started taking steps on his own just a couple weeks after his first birthday but I would say it took 3 months before he was really off and on his own. For the past month, he was walking on his own but when he would fall, he would crawl over to something to pull up. Just this past weekend he figured out how to stand up without pulling up!



  • He is off the baby food and eats what we eat....he is Mr. Independent and throws a fit if I won't let him feed himself. He is pretty good with a spoon/fork but sometimes I'm just not in the mood for the mess :)



  • He is down to 1 nap a day after lunch...about 2 to 2.5 hours long.




  • He LOVES to play with balls...I mean it...it is his favorite pastime! Well, that and climbing the stairs.....we go up and down, up and down.


  • He is a mama's boy. If he gets hurt or gets his feelings hurt, he has to have a hug from mama :)


  • He will speak an occasional word but nothing steady. He does understand nearly everything I tell him. If I tell him to bring me something, etc. he knows..


  • He is ALL OVER THE PLACE. It takes some serious biceps to hold this kid. He is super strong and can wiggle out of any situation!


  • He loves to give hugs and is starting to give kisses.


  • He LOVES animals and other babies...he is just crazy for Lily but he is a little overbearing and kind of scares her.


  • He has 10 teeth now....1/2 way there!


  • He is LOUD! Probably the loudest baby I have ever been around. He can scream something fierce.
    Eli is incredibly sweet and is happy 99.9% of the time and is so much fun to be around. He is a handful but in a good way (energy, strength, and vocal abilities)....

Eli, I love you dearly!check out that physique!!
mid scream....






Lovin on Lily....




Always has a ball in hand!!




1 comments:

Paola said...

Me encanta el grito tan peculiar de Eli, sus pies, gorditos, jajajaaj q bello, dios me lo cuide.