May 31, 2011

Memorial Weekend

I turned 28 this past Friday. OK, I turned 32 but I feel 28 so I guess that is all that matters! Jose took me out for an adults only dinner at Da Marco which was the best meal I have had in ages. It was so nice to enjoy a dinner with no rushing. The food and service was impeccable and we enjoyed ourselves. It was a great birthday dinner. We also went to see Hangover 2 which was pretty funny. Not as good as the first but I laughed a lot.
On Saturday, Jose left for Venezuela to visit his family for a week or so. I stayed with my parents over the weekend and we took the kids to Kemah and did a little swimming on Monday. The kids had a blast despite Daddy being gone and despite the 99 degree weather! It is already super hot here which makes me kind of want to eat my words about being glad that winter is over! Spring only lasted a couple weeks here!


Family photo on my birthday...
Eli's first ride at Kemah!


My big boy.....








I hope everyone had a relaxing Memorial Weekend!



2 comments:

Laura said...

I am so glad you got to have an adults only evening! Those are rare little jewels that we have to cherish so it makes me happy that you two had a fun night out. Oh, and if you haven't already seen Bridesmaids, I highly recommend it! My obnoxious laugh kept sneaking out because it was just so funny and I couldn't help myself.

I tell you what, you guys sure do make beautiful children! They say, third times a charm (wink wink)....can't even imagine what number three might look like!

Paola said...

Que bien se ven disfrutando ese fin de semana y en compania de los abuelos, ja ja ja Abrazos a todos, los quiero mucho. La primera foto, me encanta, la pondre como protector de pantalla. los ama Paolita.