Jun 25, 2011

Sold!

Well, after 3 months of trying to keep the house clean with 2 rowdy boys, it sold!! We found a house in the school district that we wanted and are moving on July 13! We are so excited and yet I know that when moving day comes, I will shed a few tears. I did have both of my boys in this house. Well, not in the house but while we lived here. I will miss the neighborhood but look forward to the future.
We found out recently that our entire block (in our new neighborhood) is full of boys. One across the street is Eli's age and one next door is Lucas' age! And we will live just down the street from my parents! Very exciting stuff!



2 comments:

Laura said...

How exciting!!!! I didnt know you guys were even planning a move. Are you moving to another town? My family lives in Kingwood so I am sort of familiar with that area of the city. Any chance its close to there? If we ever get down to visit them we'll have to all get together!

Paola said...

Que bien! FELICITACIONES! se merecen eso y mucho mas, dios me los bendiga, disfruten la nueva casa, estoy segura que la pondran tan bonita como la q han vendido, adelante, pronto estare alla para q me la muestren, arriba!EXITOS!