
May 30, 2009
Birthday Gifts.....
Last August I bought a new sony video/still camera that I thought would be perfect for capturing Lucas as he grows up. The video camera does the trick but I have been so frustrated with the quality of still photos! So I broke down and admitted that maybe I had bought the wrong camera and asked for the Canon Rebel for my 30th birthday and my wonderful husband bought it for me. Now I can capture the absolute stunning "handsomeness" of my son, Lucas (I am not biased at all). I also put my birthday gift on here (from Sarah, Brad, and Kate) that I will get MUCHO use out of b/c as we all know, a mom has to carry an unusual amount of gear with her to be able to accomodate a child at any point in time! Thank you to everyone for such a great birthday and a seamless transition into my thirties!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













5 comments:
oh goodness....let the photo shoots begin! And yes, you are biased because he is your son, but he isn't mine....and I 100% agree, you have one super handsome little boy there!! That bag is great! I think that might have to be my next purchase!
And I am so happy to know that you thought of me while visiting the German place. I am still mortified about my "allergic reaction". =) Can you believe we got kicked out of the Hofbrauhaus??? NICE! That trip was just too much fun. I still look at my scrapbook about once a year. We should do another trip with that same group at some point!
Soooo glad you loved the bag and will be able to use it. I just wish I could have been there to give it to you. I wish I could teleport our little family to Houston soon!!
It sounds like you had an awesome bday and you are going to LOVE your D-SLR. It's sooo fun to take pics with it and act like a real photographer. Please share any tips you pick up on photography w/ me b/c I love learning new tricks.
Really...we need to get together soon...I miss you guys and that little boy is getting TOO big!!! xoxo
Love the pics of Lucas....he is such a doll. 30 isn't so bad....kinda made me feel like a grown up at last
I am probably a little bit on the biased side, but I will still make the comment that our little Angel Lucas is the most handsome boy in the entire world. I love love love the picture of him trying not to laugh. Thank you Jose for getting Mary such an awesome camera so that she can get some pictures of Lucas that actually do him an ounce of justice! Aunt Cee Cee loves you to pieces, Lucas!
Oh, I almost forgot...Happy 30th Birthday Sister! Love you too!
Post a Comment