May 25, 2009

Spring Training

Lucas does everything Daddy does. We were chilling poolside and I hear this grunting coming from Lucas in the garage. When I went to check on him, he was lifting my little 2lb weights like he sees his Daddy lifting the 50 lbs weights! I cracked up. He says he is "exesizin" and he is "healfy." No doubt, I had to get this on video and I put a couple of pictures at the bottom so that there will be something on paper when I print this blog each year.


This is proof that your kids will copy everything you do. He even grunted and groaned like Jose does...like it was really heavy! I could not get that on camera in time but I won't give up for future video oportunities. He's a little bit camera shy so I have figured out a trick. If I ask him if I can get him on video when he does something cute, he will tell me ok and he's fine with it. Its when I spontaneously grab the camera that he clams up and won't "perform."


4 comments:

One day at a time said...

Mary, he is soooo stinkin CUTE! This is priceless. Brax has the same swimsuit!!! He even has a lil crack showing like Lucas, if I try to pull them up on Brax he gets mad at me...lol!

Sarah and Brad said...

Sooo cute, Mar!! I htink I need Lucas to come live with me and help me exisiz and get helfy. What a doll...we miss you guys!!

nat said...

So funny! Layla does the same thing w/mine....we have tile floors and I just know that one of these days we are going to have some cracked ones b/c of her "lifting"! I can not believe that any child of yours would ever be shy!

Paola Bascetta Domìnguez said...

Hola Lucas, que fuerte eres haciendo ejercicios. Lo màs hermoso es querer imitar a su papi.
Me encanta Mary ver como lo disfrutas. Esto es lo màs bello y grande que tendrà para recordar sus momentos vividos. Te quiero mucho , tu abuela Paola.