May 24, 2009
Lucas' New Ride
I went out last weekend and bought this car for Lucas b/c I remember being obsessed with these cars when I was a kid and always wanting one AND Lucas is obsessed with them as well. They have some at his school and he is playing in one EVERY SINGLE TIME I PICK HIM UP. So I figured, what the heck. Playing in this car has become a daily activity...He loves his car so much. Here are some pics and a short video of him playing. He likes to crash it into things, repeatedly.
Notice in this video that he also has his little hot wheels car in his hand....this is something that Lucas has to have at all times. His teachers at school told me that he started this trend. Now he has two other boys in his class that are doing the same thing. He's our little trendsetter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment