May 18, 2009

Potty Success!!

I have been working on the whole potty training subject for a couple of months but not consistently....this is why Lucas is interested in the potty some days and other days he wants nothing to do with it. I have a 4 day weekend coming in July and I plan to complete the task then...no more excuses. I go potty....mommy!!!

Hey!!! Can I get some privacy, please????
more to come on this topic in July.....

4 comments:

One day at a time said...

Brax says the same thing "you weave (leave) me alone, I do it all by myself!"

Go Lucas!!!!!!!!

Sarah and Brad said...

hahahaha....how cute are those pictures?!?!? i love that little boy and am so proud of his potty progress!!

oh, and i love the new header at the top...such a good picture of little mister.

Paola Bascetta Domìnguez said...

Hola Lucas. Nieto bello, te ves hermoso haciendo pupu papi. Me recuerdas a tu dady. Dios te cuide y proteja siempre. Te ama La Abuela Paola.

Unknown said...

He's such a precious little angel. While on the subject of potty time, one of my favorite things is when he gets a very serious look on his face (like something MAJOR is happening) and his eyes are huge and he screams "I go poo poo. I go poo poo. It big!"
I love you so much baby boy!
Aunt Cee Cee