Feb 22, 2009
Why is it so hard to get a picture of a 2 year old!!!!!!!!
I have found that taking pictures of a 2 year old is nearly impossible. This is why I post so many videos. They are just too darn difficult to pin down. This first picture is the best one I could get.
The picture below is an example of the face he makes when I tell him to smile. He thinks he needs to close his eyes (its more of a squint, really). He never really smiles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Mommy...you are doing a fantastic job!!! Whatever pic you take of that cute little man is PRECIOUS!!! I love seeing him grow up. Like I told you before, I love his hair and those curls are to die for!!!
Hola nieto bello. Que hermoso estàs en esas fotos, dios te bendiga.Todo un artista, ahora baterista como el papà. Un beso grande hijo bello. Dios te bendiga papi,dios te bendiga Mary. Gracias por tan bellos detalles.Un beso, los ama Paolita.
Look at that sweet face!!
I love his playroom, Mar. It looks like a little boys' dream space. Can't wait to see your house...I know I'm gonna love it and want to stay!!
HE LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU!
Mi nieto bello. A mi tambièn me encanta apreciar la lluvia. Esa sonrisa tan bella. Esos bucles me encantan.Gracias Mary por hacer que por aqui pueda verlo y disfrutarlo. Los quiero mucho.
Post a Comment