
Playing with Maverick @ 7 months

Just getting off the airplane in Hawaii (1st family vacation) @ 14 months. Too Hot for long sleeves!

Playing "ride tha horsey" on Papaws lap this last May.

This giraffe really took a liking to Lucas...Lucas was not intimidated by his size...he loved him (or her) right back!

We bought this Shamu for Lucas in May this year at Sea World. Since that day, he will not sleep without her. He calls her "Mumu."

Asleep in the car on the way back from San Antonio this last May...I love a sleeping baby!

Yes, he broke his leg. We went to the park for some fun and ended up in the ER. What a day.

Having a blast with Daddy. Not sure of his age here...within the last year.

Lucas was directing doggy traffic on Lanikai beach in Hawaii last December...I think Lucas was wanting to chase the dog who was wanting to chase the bird!

Christmas 2007. He was shocked to get the car he wanted!

This was around 6 months of age...already sporting the TU gear!

Halloween 2007. I dressed him as a Lion and regretted every minute of it. It is still in the 90's in Houston in October...I felt terrible. He never stopped sweating!


Fun in the sun with Mommy...9 months of age. We just let him skinny dip in our back yard (we have privacy)...those days are gone now that he can walk to the back gate!

He was ready to nurse! I couldn't get ready fast enough! 5 months old here.

The first time I held my precious baby boy. I look like hell but I was happier than ever.

First hours with Daddy.

The Dominguez Family (1st photo with Lucas).
1 comments:
Oh thank goodness you just made your first post yesterday...I thought you had been secretly hiding your blog from me!!! Ha! I'm SOOOOO glad you started a blog because now I can see Lucas ALL the time!!! He's my sweet doll baby! I am so excited that we get to see you guys in a few days!!! xoxo
Post a Comment