Oct 13, 2008

Some more pictures.....


Lucas got up from his nap (hence the Einstein hairdo) and had spinach spagetti for lunch and of course, we all know that there is nothing cuter than a picture of a toddler after he has eaten spagetti. (I think thats a piece of spinach stuck to his chest...LOL!!)





My mom watches Lucas on Tuesdays and Thursdays so she brings him into the office on those days so that I can work a little longer. I love this picture because he is looking very interested in my wellbore diagrams.....I think he is a little Driller in training....


5 comments:

the alder boys said...

Holy Moly!!! Hey stranger! I MISS YOU SO MUCH! It is about time I figure out how to get in touch with you! You have a beautiful family! Where are you all now? Are you in Tulsa? We need to catch up...How about we trade numbers? It is best to try my cell....479-806-5660. I really can NOT wait to talk to you!

Haley Nicodemus said...

OMG!!! He is so effing cute! When Stacey was in town last, she only had one picture to show me. Glad you started a blog. I will definitely tell Kyle to LACTATE - hahahahaha! Are you guys coming in town soon? I saw that Sarah commented that she would be seeing you in a few days. You aren't coming with Stacey are you?

Haley Nicodemus said...

Oh and I've decided that it's not about having time to blog, it's about priorities - and it's a BIG priority of mine to blog! So far you are rollin with the big dogs - keep up the good work!

Laura said...

MARY!!!! I am so excited that you have a blog! And I cannot get over how big Lucas is. What a handsome boy. He is going to be quite the looker! I got your blog comment a couple of weeks ago and I keep forgetting to get your email from Sarah....but now I can just follow yall through this. I miss you girl and love how much I can sense your personality in your writing!

Sarah and Brad said...

I'm digging the new background..way to go!!! I get to see you in like 15 minutes and I'm sooo excited!!!