Okay. This is completely new for me. I don't know how to make the blog look presentable and I'm not entirely sure it ever will look presentable. I will make a hero's attempt at it though!
We just spent the entire weekend celebrating Lucas' 2nd Birthday. He turned 2 on October 9. What a big day! I think he know's that he is 2 now because he is suddenly acting like a big shot. He has told Jose and I, "NO!" all weekend long. He tells me to "sit down!" when he wants me to play with him. It's crazy how the 2 year mark is it...he has officially become impossible (but in a totally endearing and funny way). I have been reading a book called "Dare to Discipline" and I can see the benefits already. Its hard to imagine that your precious sweet baby that cuddles and smiles will suddenly turn into a little boy who is constantly testing his limits and boundaries but it happens in the blink of an eye.
Since this is my first blogging post and I can't exactly update everyone on the last 2+ years of our lives, I have just decided to post several of my favorite pictures over the years with brief explanations.
Bear with me as I learn how to become a blogger!





1 comments:
Mary,
I just saw your blog through Sarah's. What a cute boy! Congrats on the new blog I hope all is well. I look forward to seeing pic's of your little family!!!
Shaunna
Post a Comment