Yes, that's right. I said rapping. Lucas was a weed in his 1st grade play, "How Does Your Garden Grow?" He was a rapping weed, no less. He had a solo rap session and I have to say, he nailed it. They did 3 performances. One for the parents in the evening and 2 for the school body. He was really into it and I think he could give Jay Z a run for his money!!
Baseball season is underway!!!!! I look forward to it every year. Lucas is on the Aggies this year and we LOVE his coaches. He has a great team, all great kids. He has been having a blast so far. He is playing really well and we are just so proud of him. A friend, who has an awesome camera, took some pics of Lucas at bat so we have some good ones of our heavy hitter. He has been playing left field and second base so far and has really done well. We are so proud of him!!
 |
| With all his other "weed" buddies before the last performance. |
 |
| RAP SOLO!!!!!! | | | |
|
|
|
 |
| He could be a model, seriously. |
 |
| The kid can throw the ball from the fence back to the pitcher. |
2 comments:
Todo un Galan¡ que grande y hermosos estan¡ los quiero mucho, estoy loca por verlos¡
Mi basquebolista Rapero, todo un artista¡.
Post a Comment