This was Sofie's first Halloween and this year we had a Soldier, Iron Man, and Snow White. Halloween is a tough one here in Houston because it is usually so hot outside. It makes for some sweaty trick or treating but this year it cooled off and was a little chilly. We dressed the kids up and went over to Stacey and Nick's and tricked them then came back to our neighborhood. I was able to go with the boys for about and hour then I had to get Sofie back home and in bed on time. I left out candy for the kids in the hood and when I was coming back to get Sofie to bed I saw a teenager literally dumping candy into his pillowcase. Thugs. First world thugs. We had a great time and since it fell on a Thursday, I did not let the kids eat any candy until Friday night. Candy on a school night is just begging for trouble around here. The boys had a blast and were so into it. Jose got to stay out with the boys and trick the hood until 8pm. Sofie was unamused and unphased by any of the costumes. She did not even react to Lucas' painted face. Good times were had and wonderful memories were made.





1 comments:
Bella experiencia en el día de brujas, Blanca Nieves, muy tranquilita, Iron Man muy animado y encantado, sin dejar a mi Soldado, jajajaja, Todo un Galán, los amo, Dios me los bendiga, Aqui quedan los recuerdos¡
Post a Comment