May 21, 2013

In other news.....

Lucas finished up his baseball season with The Orioles.  They made it all the way to the championship game in the gold bracket and ended up second in the entire rookie league.  Lucas his his first home run (coach pitch) during the championship game (05/13/13).  It was a huge deal...the only home run for our team in the game.  He crushed the ball and Jose and I were so darn proud.  He is such a good baseball player.  He has an incredible arm and can throw the ball from the fence (in outfield) right to the 3rd base players chest.  He is also a heavy hitter.  We now move on to swim team for the next 2 months :)
Lucas and Coach Chris.

Runner Up Champs!!!

Mother's Day was uneventful here with Sofie still so young.  Lucas wrote a story about me and Eli stated what he loves about me most. 

Lucas' story:

"My mom makes the best hash.  It is dlishis.  My mom reads Jack and Annie.  I lick thaer ivichrs (adventures)...  My mom plays puzols with me. My mom helps me reeds buks.  She is smrt.  My mom is buteofull.  Her scin is soft. I love you." (this book was complete with picture illustrations by my sweet little boy)

Eli:
I love my mom because:  "she lets me watch T. V"   (Eli loves his Disney shows and I really don't let him watch that much TV but you can see that when I do it sure does leave an impression :)

I sure do love these little rug rats! 

First Mother's Day with 3!

1 comments:

Paola said...

Feliz dai de mami¡, como no amar a estos preciosos niños, tan educados y obedientes,¡Bravo Mary¡, lo has hecho muy bien¡, felicitaciones¡ como madre tiene 4 hijos, ja ja ja j, Jose es otro niñito, me imagino¡.