May 20, 2013

New Rooms for the Kids

 I finally got around to redoing the kids rooms while I was pregnant with Sofie and it kind of trickled over into May.  Eli needed to move up to a big boy room.  Lucas needed space for future sleep overs and a desk to do his crafts and eventual homework on.  So...everyone got a makeover.  They each got new paint and crown molding.  Lucas needed all new furniture and Sofie just needed a dresser.  We let Eli have Lucas' Firetruck room and Sofie got the crib that both boys slept in, we just painted it white and each of them got new rugs.  I have some work left to do on Sofie's shelves but I am saving that shopping trip for Hawaii!  Here are the before and after pics of their rooms....

Lucas' room (before)

Lucas' room (before)
Lucas' room (after)

Lucas' room (after)
Eli's room (before)

Eli's room (before)

Eli's room (after)

Eli's room (after)
Sofie's room (before)
Sofie's room (before)



Sofie's room (after)

Sofie's room (after)


1 comments:

Paola said...

De cuarto de musica a cuarto de la reina de la casa:Sofia. Un hermoso recuerdo de remodelación, Lucas y Eli, feliz al lado de mami, dios me los bendiga¡ los quiero mucho¡