The boys and I make gingerbread cookies and decorated them this year. Daddy jumped in at the last minute and we got some photos. Next year I will definitely get better photos but I forgot about it until we were almost done so this will have to do. Notice that they all look a little bland but I did not want to use artificial food coloring so we went the all natural route for the decorating part. They may not look fantastic but they sure did taste good!
Dec 28, 2011
Christmastime Memories
Every year we load up the kids and drive about an hour and a half to Santa's Wonderland out in the middle of nowhere. The kids (and adults) absolutely love it and we look forward to it with great anticipation every year. It is a little village with A TON of Christmas lights. There are shops, restaurants, Santa visits, live music, campfire, etc. LOVE IT! There is a 30 min hayride through some awesome lights out in the forest. It is basically a kids dream!
Eli's reaction to the fake snow......
Lily and Cece catching some winter wonderland action..
The boys and I around the campfire....
Nene and Papaw with their grand kids.....
The Patterson clan enjoying the hayride...
The boys and I make gingerbread cookies and decorated them this year. Daddy jumped in at the last minute and we got some photos. Next year I will definitely get better photos but I forgot about it until we were almost done so this will have to do. Notice that they all look a little bland but I did not want to use artificial food coloring so we went the all natural route for the decorating part. They may not look fantastic but they sure did taste good!
The boys and I make gingerbread cookies and decorated them this year. Daddy jumped in at the last minute and we got some photos. Next year I will definitely get better photos but I forgot about it until we were almost done so this will have to do. Notice that they all look a little bland but I did not want to use artificial food coloring so we went the all natural route for the decorating part. They may not look fantastic but they sure did taste good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Que afortunada soy al tener la oportunidad de disfrutrlos por este blog, ja ja . Lindos estas todos, Me encanta verlos cocinar con mami y papi. los quiero mucho hijos bellos.
Post a Comment