My baby boy started Pre-K this fall. He is in Mr. O'Quinn's class and is going to have "millions of friends." He is going to Pre-K at his elementary school. He goes the full day from 8-3 and has loved every minute of it (so far). He tells everyone that he is going to school to "do some work for 5 days and then rest for 2 days, like my Daddy." He is precious. I was a mess all day and felt like I had loaned out a kidney for the day.....I guess every mom goes through that and it will me an adjustment for all of us. My lens fogged up in the Houston heat so the first shot is a little blurry. Speaking of Houston heat, check out my fern. I guess 1 month of vacation while the temp was above 100 every day does not bode well for a fern?





1 comments:
Que bien Mary, excelente trabajo. Lucas iniciando su primer dia a clases, te ves feliz, que bueno,alli vas a encontrar muchos amiguitos, ya me contaras de todos ellos. Como todo un niƱo grande, a la escuela!!!
Post a Comment