Apr 3, 2011

The Houston Zoo

If you are going to go to the zoo in Houston, now is the time because if you wait too long the animals are nearly comatose due to the Houston heat. We took the boys to see the animals this weekend and they had a blast. Lucas loved the snakes and Eli seemed to really love the birds and fish. I think Eli's favorite part was the food because he ate non stop! Here are some memories......
Checking out the Elephants....... And the fishies.......
A priceless photo of Eli.
Lucas and Daddy were watching the Elephants getting fed some lunch...
Love this picture of my 3 boys....
Riding the carousel (I get too sick to ride with them).
The only picture that I would consider putting of myself on this blog. I was contemplating not even putting one on but then again, I needed some proof that I was actually there! It was NOT one of my better looking days!
Eli loved the train ride!!! Lucas remembers going last fall but for Eli, this was really his first time and he was impressed!
This was before we even left the parking lot.....he was pooped!
And Lucas was out like a light just 5 minutes after Eli!

4 comments:

Haley Nicodemus said...

Good golly they are so cute!!

Laura said...

such sweet boys!!!! I love that picture of Eli when he's laughing. Thats a framer for sure!

Paola said...

Hermosos se ven todos cuatro, en especial josè salvador con sus hermosos hijos montando caballitos, jajajaajaj. Felices, grandes y emocionados con los animales, bella experiencia.

Melissa Tyndall said...

Looks like fun...You have such a cute family Mary!