Man, are we glad that spring is here! Well, especially me. Last spring I was still sleep deprived with a newborn so I am really glad to be out and about this spring. Alot has been going on with us.
We have decided to put our house on the market and try to sell this thing and move in a little closer to where our lives are. We do everything in a specific part of town that is currently a 20-25 minute drive from here so we have decided its time to make the move. The schools are the best in town so its a sign. Our house has been on the market for 1 week so we are keeping our fingers crossed for the right buyer.
As for the kiddos? Well they are busy growing like weeds.
*Lucas got his first piece of orthodontics. He had a functioning cross bite. His dentist installed his device (which Lucas calls his "airpiece") and it is already fixed! He just needs to wear it for a few more months to make sure there is no more movement.
*I have enrolled Lucas in Soccer so that puts him in 3 weekly activities. I tried to sign him up for T-ball but it was too late. Lucas can hit a mean baseball, and I mean it. T-ball aside, I can pitch a ball to him and he will hit it over the fence. He is awesome!
As for Eli, well he is walking and babbling up a storm.
*He was fully weaned by 13 months from mama.
*He is off the baby foods as of 14 months.
*He started walking on Feb. 6 by taking about 3 steps on his own then falling. That has increased to about 10 steps now but his favorite mode of transportation is still his little shuffle. I expect him to be walking only by 15 months.
*I have him down to one 2-2.5 hr nap a day! It was pretty easy to transition him. We moved his bedtime up 30 mins to 7:30 pm and he sleeps a little later in the mornings until about 8 am but he has done well with the new schedule.
* Eli is now forward facing in his car seat which was a huge deal for him. He was grinning from ear to ear :)
We have been out and about enjoying Spring by visiting the Houston Rodeo and we headed out to Galveston to find some seashells. We hope you are all enjoying springtime! Here are a TON of pictures of our outings.







1 comments:
Espectaculares las fotos, q felices se ven, dios me los bendiga. Estan bellisimos y muy emocionados,q bueno, me alegra bastante. al ver las fotos, me imagino estar con ustedes.
Post a Comment