Lucas just cracks me up nearly every day with one of his funnies. I really need to get all of these down so that I can come back and read them in 10 years or so when he is a teenager hiding in his room. Here are some things that have been cracking me up lately:* He gets a little confused between time periods like months, weeks, hours, etc. I will ask him to go get his shoes on and he will tell me, "just give me, like, 5 hours." or he will tell me that we are going to Hawaii in a couple minutes instead of months...so funny.
*He is gets really flustered if my shirt falls a little and shows some cleavage (not that I have much). He makes it a point to pull my shirt up. But the real funny part is that he does this with K, his nanny, and with M, our cleaning gal. Once, M was cleaning and her pants were falling just a bit and showing her underwear and Lucas ran over and started pulling up her pants and saying, uh oh....
* He says before day instead of yesterday, in tween instead of in between, long day instead of long time (you were gone a long day)......and I don't correct him...its just too cute.
*We live on a lake with a ton of ducks and I guess a wild animal attacked one of the ducks and Lucas told me that a cheetah and a crocodile killed the duck. He was so matter of fact about it that I could not help but laugh.*He will not let Papaw eat any chips or fries or anything like that. He looks at Papaw with big eyes and says, "No Papaw, that's not good for you!"
* Once, Papaw told Lucas that he wanted ice cream for every meal. Lucas said, "No Papaw, you can't eat ice cream for all the days because its not healthy!"
* He decided to nickname Eli. His new nickname is 'Stinky Trucks.' Lily's new nickname is 'Walkie'....who knows where he came up with those?
* Lucas came to me at my desk while I was working and very seriously told me to write him a check so that he could get "some monies." He said to write him a check for "four coins."
Lucas is such a funnly little guy and I am always thinking that I need to write this stuff down. This is just a drop in the bucket of all of the things he has said that gets me laughing.





1 comments:
Es impresionante y gratificante ver y saber q piensas y dices. JA ja Muy divertido!Cuando tengas unos 7 añitos, quizàs disfrutes de lo que digiste en tus primeros años. Te quiero mucho papi!.Me gusta q te preocupes por la salud!.
Post a Comment