Aug 19, 2010

A Visit from Great Grandma!!

My Grandma Minnie came to visit last week along with her sister (My Great Aunt, Alta). We had such a good time but it was really too short. The good news is that they will be coming back at the beginning of October to meet Lily so we will get another chance to visit. Most of these pictures were from Grandma's camera since I have lost my marbles and keep forgetting it for moments like these!
A sidenote to this post: I tried to have some fun with picture editing only to discover that about the only trick I know is to crop and change it to black and white (which I love) but oh well, I try, I try.




Papaw with his Grandsons....

Eli getting some sugar from his Great Grandma, Minnie...

Lucas' Great-Great Aunt explaining the helicopter to him...

Look at my muscles!!!




Four Generations.

I love this picture!! One of the few of us as a family of 4! Normally, I am just shooting photos of the kids and forget to have someone get the whole fam.

1 comments:

Paola said...

Lucas y Eli! Estan muy grandes y muy bonitos en compania de los abuelos, mami y papi, me alegra haber visto a la abuela Miny y a su hermana! Sobre todo ver tus musculos Lucas!Jugando con tu abuelo mike, saludos a todos, los recuerdo y quiero mucho! Paola1.