Aug 20, 2010

Eli is 7 Months!





Eli is 7 months old! A couple of things that have changed since last month's update are:
  • Eli is nursing about 4 times a day. He is nursing around 7:00-7:30, 11:00-11:30, 3:00, and then again at 7:00.
  • Bedtime is at 8:00pm and he usually likes to be rocked for about 5 minutes then are ready to fall asleep on his own. Most of the time he gets up to eat at 7 am and goes back to bed for another hour or so.
  • Nap times are still unpredictable in length but are starting to occur at the same times each day..about 9:30 am, 12:30 pm, and again at 3:30 or 4pm.
  • First tooth broke the surface at about 6.5 months...if I am looking at him, its the bottom front on the right...and boy is that sharp. Of course he likes to bite down while nursing so I think I'm going to have to take a pain management course.
  • He started sitting up unassisted so this new found Independence has really been exciting for him.
  • He loves to hug. When I pick him up, he gets excited and gives me a big hug OR he will grab my face with both fists and pull my face to his for a face cuddle with a big smile on his face. P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S.
  • Still loving your big bro...the adoration in is in those beautiful eyes. I can already tell that he will be following him around as soon as he is able to.
  • He knows his name and will respond to people calling out to him.
  • He loves to be busy and gets bored easily..a different toy or change of scenery will do...nothing big, He just likes a little change..

I will soon post a video of him in action. Especially one where he is "talking" which is just too cute because he is pretty quiet most of the time but when he decides to talk, he is loud or very serious with his expression about what he is trying to say, or both. Happy 7 months, Eli!

2 comments:

Sarah and Brad said...

Aww...man, I can't believe that little guy is 7 months old! I love him and all of his precious rolls. Reminds me of Kate at that age. The pictures are all wonderful...you ahve the cutest boys ever!! Love you much!!

Paola said...

Hola Eli Salvador! estas muy bonito y grande, esa sonrisa es espectacular, me encantaria verte el diente nuevo, ja ja ja. el tiempo pasa rapido, ya tienes 7 meses, gracias a dios! te queremos mucho al igual q a tu hermanito lucas! Dios me los cuide a todos!