Aug 31, 2010

Can't Think of a Title.

I never can think of a clever title for my blog posts and really, nothing too terribly exciting is going on. We are all awaiting the birth of Lily on Sept. 1. Stacey is scheduled for a cesarean.

I have posted some random photos of the boys just hanging out before bedtime. We have a bonus room upstairs that I am in the process of turning into the boys music room. We generally go upstairs after dinner and do baths and then play in the music room for a little bit until the "sleep curtain" falls on Eli. They have a drum set, a couple of guitars, and a keyboard. Lucas has really taken to the drums, as you can see. Eli sure does like for daddy to play the guitar and sing to him!





As you can see, Daddy picked out his PJ set...



Lucas and Eli are starting to play together now that Eli is sitting up..This melts my heart!


This is one of Eli's expressions that he has a lot. This is his "thinking face."



Love that crooked smile!



Drum solo!


I can't remember what Jose was singing but Eli loves it!


Lucas is such a joy to be around. He is going to be 4 in about a month and he is really turning into a little boy on me. I wish that I could make a post everyday on this blog and tell all of the cute things that he says because everyday he says something that just makes me smile or laugh. For instance, he thinks that Lily will be born at the Chuck E. Cheese hospital!

Eli is rolling all over the place and will be crawling soon, I just know it. He is such a laid back baby. He is happy all of the time and only gets fussy when he is tired...that is my cue that he needs to go down for a nap. He had another tooth come in so there were a couple of fussy days but it was easier than the first tooth.

We are so blessed with these two boys!

0 comments: