Stacey and Nick moved into a new house this year so we got to have Christmas Eve dinner at the new place. Then on Christmas morning we all congregate at my house to watch Lucas open presents then make a big meal. Each year gets more and more fun for Lucas. He really loved all of his gifts from Santa but what he was the most excited about was that Santa ate the cookies and drank the milk that we left out. He was enthralled that Santa ate what we left him. Lucas got a couple of new trash trucks (which is his favorite thing), a new battery powered convertible and his big present was his new big boy room, which will have a separate post to follow.



My mom and dad started a new tradition this year. They went out and bought Santa and Mrs. Claus suits that were VERY ELABORATE. I could not get over how nice they were...like the real thing! Anyway, they showed up at my house on Christmas morning and I don't know who had a more shocked facial expression, Lucas or Jose? It was pretty funny and I look forward to seeing that each year.

Lucas would NOT sit on Santa's lap this year....scared to death of him. But, he was not afraid to sit on Papaw's lap....he thought this was pretty cool.

Even Daddy sat on Santa's lap!!

I can't stop laughing at this photo. I don't think I need to explain why...he looks so funny :)

Santa must have known that orange is Lucas' favorite color!

This is what Daddy got for Lucas this year.....they have really bonded over this. I think Lucas inherited his Daddy's love of music and instruments....this translates to very a VERY LOUD household.

WOW!!! It's a new car!!

Crusin' the neighborhood......
1 comments:
AHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Your parents did NOT buy Santa & Mrs. Claus outfits! I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. Please tell them hello for me (and that I've been verrrry good so far this year).
Post a Comment