Jan 20, 2010

Allow Me To Introduce......

Eli Salvador Dominguez
Born: January 20, 2010 at 12:31 pm
Weight: 8 lbs. 10 oz.
Length: 21 inches


We could not be anymore in love with Eli. He is truly an angel. He cried at birth but has not made a peep since then. He is very alert and looking around and as quiet as a church mouse. He looks very much like Lucas did when he was first born except his hair is definately darker. We are so blessed with our two boys, we could not be any happier!
Lucas and Eli: Mommy and Daddy love you very much. You have enriched our lives far beyond our wildest imaginations.
Since I am pretty tired, I will just post a couple of pictures and catch up later tomorrow. The delivery was a cake walk. I had a scheduled cesarean. The operating room was full of great techs and doctors who played music during the delivery. Eli entered this world with the Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Danny California." It has been one of the best days of my life.

7 comments:

Karen Cleveland said...

Congrats Mary!! So happy to know that little Eli is here and that you both are doing well. Rest up while you can--life is going to be crazy...yet wonderful!!

Susan Conaway said...

Congrats to you both.

God bless.

Laura said...

Welcome to the world Eli!!!! Mary and Jose, I couldn't be more excited for you guys. And I can't wait to watch another gorgeous little Dominguez boy grow up!!! Congrats!!!!

sd said...

Welcome to the world Eli! Congratulations Jose, Mary Shannon and Lucas!! We are so happy for you all.

Sarah and Brad said...

Oh Mar, he's beautiful!! And I'm so excited to see all that dark hair!!! Congratulations!!

Cassie said...

Congrats! He is a big beautiful healthy boy like his older bro! And I love that you were rockin out to Dani California - great song!

Paola said...

Felicitaciones hijos mìos, dios los bendiga con tan hermoso bebè, ( casi 5 kilos). Grandote. Es una bendiciòn para àmbos y muy especial para Lucas. disfrutenlo mucho, descansa Mary , ¡y ya tenemos otro mùsico en la familia!. Ja ja ja. Me siento muy orgullosa por eso, gracias por darnos otro lindo nieto.Paolita.