Sep 2, 2009

Lanikai Beach.

Lanikai Beach day....my favorite beach for obvious reasons...however, its on the windward side of the island and I ended up with sand in my eyes and had to put antibiotic drops in them. Bummer but at least it did not end up in Lucas' eyes.
Lucas plays so hard in the water...he ended up ready to pass out. If I did exactly what he did.. (running up and down the beach and hopping and jumping in the water) I would have to be carried out on a stretcher. I would not be able to move for days. Here are some photos from that day.












2 comments:

Sarah and Brad said...

Look at that little brown baby boy!!! The pictures are beautiful, Mar! Hope you're getting some much deserved R&R.

Paola Bascetta Domìnguez said...

Que bellas fotos, andan bien bronceados, ja. ja.ja. Me alegra bastante. Saludos a todos, dios me los bendiga. Los quiero mucho. Paolita.