Sep 3, 2009

Sea Life Park.

We all went to Sea Life Park last week to swim with the dolphins and see the sea lions. Lucas swears that is favorite was the sea horse but he really means the sea lions. I was not able to go in the water with the dolphins because I'm pregnant. Their sonar will pick up the 2 heartbeats and I guess they act a little different.? I think they don't allow me because I would get all of the attention from the dolphins (which I would not mind at all)! So I stood on the sidelines and watched but was not close enough to get good pics. Lucas loved it all and was not shy at all when it came to kissing the dolphin. I have posted some pics from our day out there..It was so beautiful.
Lucas got to feed the turtles some veggies.

And he clapped for the "sea horses."



Lucas and Daddy on the way to swim with the dolphins..


My scenic view while everyone got ready to get in the water.
How is that not gorgeous?



Lucas loved the speed bumps in which he calls "bumpy bumps." He loves to watch cars go over them as well as us going over them. There was one lonely speed bumps at the Sea Life Park that Lucas had to push the stroller over. Oddly, he said that this was his favorite part of the day :) You can spend all kinds of money on park admissions and dolphin encounters but in the end a speed bump captured his heart!

We got down on the first row so that he could see the sea horse up close...
These last three pictures are of Lucas' expressions when we got to ride the choo choo train at the Dole Pineapple Plantation. He LOVES trains. Note to other parents: Pineapple has ALOT of sugar (more than other fruits) in it and produces EXTREMELY hyper children. I learned this the hard way.


So we are going home tomorrow night and we will miss Hawaii so much. It was so much fun but we will be so excited to come back next time. Thanks to my Mom and Dad for such a great time!

4 comments:

nat said...

can i tell you how jealous i am! your mom and dad look so good, tell them hi for me.

Paola Bascetta Domìnguez said...

Que bellas fotos, están bellisima. me alegra bastante que hayan disfrutado esos dias, se lo merecen todos. Lucas, me imagino encantado con los animales, ja.ja. Dios me los bendiga a todos, Saludos. los quiero mucho. Paolita.

Sarah and Brad said...

Love all the pics!!! He is just THE CUTEST!!

p.s. I spotted your dad waving in the picture you took while standing on the sidelines!!

Have a safe trip home...and we need to see a new pic of Eli in the belly!!

Laura said...

I agree with Sarah, he is just the cutest little boy! And those curls! Oh my goodness.

I had forgotten all about pregnant women not being able swim with dolphins. It wierds me out a little to imagine that they can sense heartbeats when you are in the water with them!!