Lucas got a harmonica so now we don't do anything around the house without singing the blues first.....case in point: going to bed and watching Caillou, his favorite show...
Yes, I know what you are thinking...."why is he still in a crib?" The answer is that his room is on the second floor and I'm afraid he will fall down the stairs in the mornings. He doesn't really pay much attention to where he puts his feet...he's more interested in looking out the window or concentrating on something other than going down the stairs. I'll take the plunge when I'm comfortable with him getting downstairs safetly.
These videos are little clips of him singing the blues....
Oh, one more thing....he likes to play the harmonica while daddy plays the guitar....too cute. I think Jose has a future band mate....





4 comments:
Oh that is absolutely precious!!! The kid is a baby genius I tell you...what CAN'T he do?!? We LOVED the videos!
Oh, and Sam was in a crib until he was 3 1/2 for the same reason!! No need to explain yourself...you're looking out for your sweet boy!! You're such a good Mommy.
You are smart to be careful. Cooper fell down the stairs when he was 2 and is missing a tooth to prove it!! It was awful!! How are you feeling?
Hola nieto bello, ¡que bello estás¡. Eres un niño con mucho talento musical. Felicitaciones. Te quiero mucho. Paola.
THAT IS AWESOME!!! And I tell you what, I love a harmonica! We found one on a hike one day, picked it up, and played it the rest of day while we were on the mountain (it was still in its packaging when we found it so we weren't sucking on some other person's harmonica - just to clarify). I think the harmonica is one of the most underperformed instruments. =) Go Lucas....you might be the next big hit!
And I feel you on the bed situation. Parker is upstairs too and I dont know when we'll be ready to move him to his big boy bed for that exact same reason.
Post a Comment