

I just had this emailed to me this weekend and thought I'd put in on the blog. This is our first professional photo shoot since Lucas was a newborn (since they are a little pricey...). She sent this to me to see which background I liked better. This will be a huge 30"x30" so I'm putting alot of thought into it. Either way, I love the photos....Lucas steals the show and I love how she got the action shots. I am leaning towards the black but maybe not??? Can my faithful blog readers and friends give thier opinions please??? This will be a canvas so the border will be visible from the sides. HELP ME DECIDE!!!!





10 comments:
The pic's are so good. what a pretty family!!! I hope all is well!
Gosh...the pictures are GREAT!!! I just realized that I never sent you the email when you sent me the photos. I was in the middle of writing it and had to do something for Kater and saved it and forgot it...boo!!! Anyway, I LOVED all of them!!
I think I'm partial to the black one too although either would be so neat!!
Your pics turned out great Mary!!! I love outdoor shots. I really don't think you can go wrong with either background. I will say, we have two canvases one with the dark border and one with colors and I think I prefer the dark more too.
Love the new pictures!
I think you should go with the black. The other background is really neat, but it kind of takes away from the pictures.
Love those. I like the black....classic.
I would go with the black, I love the other one, but it takes away from the perfect subjects!!!!
Also think when you change the color of a wall or something, you would have to do the same if you went with the other background.
I love these pics of you guys! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
What a cute little family you have Mary! I have to agree with everyone else, and go with the black background!
what a beautiful family......lucas is gorgeous... really like the black backgroud....but you can miss because the pictures are great!
hugs and prayers...
Estoy segura de tu buen gusto Mary. Me han encantado todas, disfrùtalas como lo hago yo cada vez que me siento en la computadora: DIOS ME LOS BENDIGA SIEMPRE:GRACIAS POR TAN BELLO DETALLE: PODER VER Y LEER LAS COSAS QUE HACE MI NIETO: LOS AMA PAOLA:
me gusta mâs el de color verde: aunque; confîo en tu buen gusto: ja; ja; ja;
Post a Comment