Apr 28, 2009

The Navigator

I don't have pictures for this post but I had to document that today, at 2.5 yrs of age, my little Lucas managed to navigate from Granny's house all the way home! He told me where to go....the whole way home! I could not believe it. He said, "go here, mommy" or "go there...mommy's house." I am in shock b/c I always thought he just sat back there and chilled. I guess he was paying attention! He even knew which exit to get off of the huge highway that we have to get on to get home. My little boy is getting so smart and so big....I'm so proud of you, Lucas!

3 comments:

One day at a time said...

This is sooo sweet! Brax does this too! Everyday on our way to school Brax says "Mom go straight now turn right, there's my big boy school" Awwww, they will just melt your heart!

nat said...

i love it! mine did the same thing...the best thing is when they recognize signs...layla had her own name for everything....braums was ice creams, hardees was twinkles (b/c of the star on the sign), chilis was peppers, olive garden was grapes (on the sign) wendys was frostys (b/c she and brad always went there for frostys)....too cute. enjoy it, i miss that age!

Sarah and Brad said...

Such a smarty pants!! I always knew he'd be a genius...just like his Mommy!!

I wonder if he'll get a 30% on his ACT too...hahahah!!