I just had to capture on video the way Lucas says these three words: Screwdriver, Chapstick, and Helicopter. Lucas grows so fast and his vocabulary advances every week so I was afraid to wait any longer to get this on video. Watching Lucas grow up sometimes seems like such a blur because it goes by too fast and I love that I can capture these things as he grows. I know that one day I will look back at these posts and this will be so special for Jose and I.
I must also add that I sound like an idiot....obviously I am a huge dork but hey this blog is about Lucas and not me! I am one of those people who is NOT naturally cool!!
I think he was a little camera shy at first...it is going to be hard to get alot of my favorite things on video because he is on to me....





4 comments:
Big Boy Lucas! Mary, it cracks me up on how our children say things so different. Here is how Brax says those words. Now, Mary get into baby talk with me ok...:)!!
Screwdriver..."Blewiver"
Chapstick...."Upstick"
Helicopter..."Yellopter"
Sooo cute! Bradley Scott used to say "liplip" and Layla called it "loopstick"! Lucas is a doll!!
Hee hee...that made me smile big!! What a little curly-headed doll!
Hope you guys have a great time on your grown-up getaway! Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
Hola hijo bello, nieto precioso y por supuesto Mary, aunque està detràs de càmara. Que lindo,me encanta y recuerda a Josè Salvador, repitiendo palabras,dios me los bendiga a todos, los quiere mucho. Paola. Su abuela.
Post a Comment