Aunt CeeCee and Uncle Nit (Stacey and Nick) got Lucas his first bicycle for Christmas. We got it out last weekend since it was so nice out. He is just this close to being able to reach the peddles. Jose and I can't wait until we can go on bike rides with him....but I think we are a little ways from being able to do so. Still, he LOVES to ride it....Thanks Cee Cee and Nit!!
Poor Lucas has been home sick for 3 days now...he has basically slept for 2 days while I try to give him tylenol to keep the fever down. Bless his heart. He was tested for the flu and it turned up positve. Tonight he woke up @ 7:30 after sleeping for 4 hours. He played a little and was back to bed at 9:00. I sure hope he gets to feeling better.
I want to blog about his unusual love for 2 commercials. He loves the Jon & Kate + 8 commercial with the "Its a beautiful life" song. He also loves the Swiffer commercial with "Baby Come Back" in the background with the mop/brooms sending telegrams and stuff. It is soooooo cute. He stops what he is doing and looks at the TV and smiles and sometimes he'll say something about it. I think it might be the songs...not sure but it is one of those things that I love and I don't want to forget.





6 comments:
Mary,
Although your son is cute, you on the other hand are a dork!!!!
Nit
Hey Mary! It's so great to see your cute blog - I totally didn't know you had one! Lucas is sooo cute - he must have gotten that great hair from daddy..? Lydia's got the same crazy curls. I love it! Hope all is well with ya'll - I'll be checkin in more often now :)
Hee hee...Kate and I were watching and saying, "Whhoooaaa!" Love it...he'll be riding like the wind in no time at all!
Awww..that's sweet that he loves those commercials. I know I've said it before, but you have one sweet, sweet boy!! I could eat him up!!
Go Lucas Go!!!!! This is so cute Mary!
Girl, the next time you are in town you better let me know! We need to get our boys together. They would have a blast!
Mary--it was so good to hear from you. I am sorry that I am just now getting back in touch. I have been SO sick!! I have no idea what we were thinking when we decided to have baby #3! Your family is beautiful! Lucas is so cute and he looks like such a big boy on his new bike. I have had so much fun reading all of my old high school friend's blogs! I will have to add yours to my list.
Awwww! I love how he says "hi" to everything from so high up - and doesn't forget the "little people" like bye-dit and the pool ;) I miss you guys!
Post a Comment