I can't believe it...I had decided to give up. I have been trying to download this video for a week! I gave up, sad to say. Then I though, "wait a minute, why don't I try the laptop?" I'm glad I did...I guess there is something that blogger doesn't like about Apple computers? My laptop from the stone ages did the trick!!
I took this video last weekend. I kept turning around and around because Lucas knows that he can see on the screen and he kept trying to get behind me :) Now that I know how to post videos, look out....I'll probably have a video on every post!!





2 comments:
I am so glad you figured out the videos so we can all see little Lucas in action. He is so sweet Mary!!!! I just love all those curls!
Mary.....OK how long has it been?!?! It is sooo good to see you and now you have a FAMILY! Mary you look sooo good and your little boy Lucas is soooo PRECIOUS!!! I hope we can keep in contact now. It has been a long time!
Post a Comment