Dec 8, 2008
Our "Memphis Tree"
Lucas loves our "Memphis Tree," at least that's what he calls it...he also loves "Memphis lights" and "Cause"....Santa Clause was that last one. So Jose is in The Netherlands on business for 2 weeks so I am going to try and post regularly so that he can "stay current." We put up the tree without him so that was pretty sad. We sure do miss him. If I can be patient enough with the camera and computer long enough, I will try to post videos for Daddy while he is gone.

Can you believe this angelic face....it took 10 minutes to get a good picture. I swear, you can't pin a toddler down for a photo...
Messy face....when I told him to smile for Daddy he just kept saying Daddy, Bye-Bye. This picture was taken in the middle of "Daddy." We miss you baby....hurry home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Oh goodness...I just laughed out loud!! I saw the title of your post and Elvis flashed through my mind and then I thought maybe they have a jazz theme for their tree. Then...it hit me...duh...Memphis Tree!!! Ha! Merry Memphis Dominguez family!
Post a Comment