It has been a tradition in my family to travel to Indianapolis every year for Thanksgiving....All of my mother's side of the family lives there (except her brother and his family). Jose and I have not been honoring the tradition for the past few years, for legitimate reasons I might add. So this year we packed up an went to Indy and took Lucas for his first Turkey day away from home. He got to meet so many of his family members and had a blast doing so.

Clowning around with Stacey, Keely, and Annie.

Out to dinner with the girls, Amy, Judy, Mary Kay, Tracey (with her eyes closed), Brooke, and Granny.

4 generations....Lucas, me, my mother, my great aunt Alene (91 years young).

Here is Lucas with his cousins Brooke, Annie, and Keely. He ADORES these girls. When I just showed him the picture he was laughing and giving the computer screen kisses. They are "his girls."

Brooke teaching Lucas math.....priceless.



My aunt and uncle Tracey and Joe saved all of their fall leaves for Lucas to play in...he was unsure about rolling around in them at first but he got used to it. Thank you Tracey and Joe for going through the trouble of saving your leaves :) Uncle Nick really enjoyed the leaves more than the little kids....

My Aunt Tracey and Cousin Judy....
We really did have a great time..I love seeing the family. I can't wait to go back next year! Now, it's time to start getting ready for Christmas!
1 comments:
It's so great to see all those faces I got to be around for so many years when we were younger. Glad you guys had fun!! xoxo
Post a Comment