Dec 16, 2008

My Little Smarty Pants

I am so freaking lucky that I was able to get this on camera! Normally he gets a little camera shy and I miss the important milestones. One day I was sitting in the living room and I heard what I thought was counting and I stopped what I was doing to listen...sure enough he was counting his trains..clear as day! A couple of days later, I heard him counting in Spanish...I am stunned. Here is my little smarty pants.....

3 comments:

Sarah and Brad said...

From the mouth of Brad Thomas, "That is amazing." Gosh Mary, he is so smart! Yay Lucas!!! We're so proud of you and your counting...in English AND Espanol!!!! Way to go!

Melissa Tyndall said...

What a cute little voice he has...and so smart!!!

karaandgregheim said...

What a doll! You better watch out...a cutie and he's smart! Double whammy! Good for you guys that you are teaching him both early on! Have a very merry christmas...I know he'll be sooo much fun!