Well, this spring has been a busy one!! I have lots of cool things to report on the kiddos! Lets start with the youngest! Sofie got her first tooth on April 25, exactly one week after her first birthday!! She crawled for the first time on May 15 then walked for the first time on May 18! Here is a video of her first day walking. Funny thing though, ever since May 18, she will not walk for me anymore! Maybe some stubbornness coming out??? I sure hope this video turns out..
Lucas finished up 1st grade and got to throw the first pitch at an Astros game! This was so awesome!! He quite the little jock! We are supposed to get professional photos from the Astros so when I get my hands on them, I will add them to this post.
I also had a wonderful Mother's Day this year.. I got a new pair of shoes that my hubby picked out for me and we went out for a wonderful dinner with Jose's family at my favorite place!







1 comments:
Impresionante como pasa el tiempo, están cada día más hermosos,dios me los bendiga siempre a esta maravillosa familia. Los amo mucho y recuerdo siempre. Felices vacaciones¡ bien merecidas las tienen¡
Post a Comment