Jan 18, 2014

9 Months!!

I can't get over how cute this girl is!  She just gets cuter everyday and her personality really does make her even cuter!  She is the sweetest and most easy going baby.  She has us wrapped around her fingers....her mom, dad, and big brothers.  At 9 months Sofie is:
  • Standing up on her own in the walker.  She has not crawled or pulled up yet but she will stand on the ground in her walker.
  • Still no teeth!!! Not a one!
  • She is still nursing 5x/day and eating 2 meals (lunch and dinner).  I had been making purees for her but she has rejected them and prefers to eat what  am eating.  This is fine with me. I don't mind sharing and I sure don't mind not having to make baby food.  She will eat anything.  I have not seen her reject any foods that I give her....yet!
  • She has just acting like there might be more to life than just sitting but she has not gotten on all fours yet. 
  • She likes to dance and will start dancing if she hears music.
  • She is still sleeping about the same.  10 hours at night then she eats at 5-5:30 then goes back to sleep until about 7:15-7:30.  2 naps per day at 9:30am and 2 pm.  Both naps are about 3-3.5 hours combined. She puts her self to sleep by rubbing her head and humming.  Cutest. thing. ever.
  • She is ticklish on her neck, belly, and feet. 
  • We are still having trouble with getting her "regular" but we have started using Lily's concoction which has really helped and I hope it continues to work. 
  • She loves to play with her toys and loves when her brothers try and entertain her.  She is just crazy about them.  She just laughs and laughs.
  • She has started to yell and get a little louder.  She says bababababa, dadadadada and she screams.  That is the extent of her vocals right now.
She is just a precious little thing and we are crazy about her.  Who wouldn't be?  Look at her!!
 



1 comments:

Paola said...

Mi hermosa sofia, grande y tierna¡ te quiero mucho¡