Well, I made it to Hawaii with all three kids by myself!! I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown on the way to the airport but it was actually very easy. The kids were great and we made it unharmed so mama is happy! We will be here 7 weeks and the last 2 weeks will be with daddy. So far the boys are obsessed with the beach and all it has to offer. Swimming, building sand castles and tidal pools, boogie boarding, you name it and they are into it. Eli keeps saying, " Its a beautiful day here in Hawaii!" Papaw takes the boys on a walk every afternoon while mom and I work on dinner and they just absolutely love it. They watch all the sports in the park, climb trees, watch the serious surfers and boogie boarders down at the pier and go to the Aquarium. Sofie loves looking at the palm trees swaying on the beach and feeling the trade winds but other than that, she really has not "experienced" Hawaii. I have not taken her in the water because I think she will find it cold and she HATES to be cold. Here are some pics of our first few days.
| We have to have the annual picture on the lanai. |
| Lucas on his boogie board |
| Papaw pushing Eli into a wave |
| Sofie enjoying the beach... |
| Climbing trees at the beach. |
| Lucas sitting in his tidal pool |
| The boys at the pink palace for dinner |
| Just a cute shot of the boys. |
| Sweet girl has enough hair to wear a hair clip! |





1 comments:
Un fuerte abrazo a tan bella familia¡ me alegra q lo esten pasando muy bien¿ divirtiendose con tan hermosa compañia, mami y abuelos¡ los amo¡
Post a Comment