We are so happy to announce the birth of our daughter!! She is finally here!!
Sofia Claire Dominguez
Born: April 18, 2013 at 9:37am
7 lbs 11.4 oz.
19"
She is a perfect little angel. She is just so cuddly and sweet. We are all in love with this little girl, including her 2 big brothers. The delivery was very seamless. I had a repeat C-section and have had an excellent recovery (so far). Life is a bit chaotic right now getting accustomed to having three kids but we are managing with a lot of help from my parents and my sister. I am short on time so this post will be brief. Here are a boat load of pictures from the last 5 days...
 |
| The morning of Sofie's delivery... |
 |
| The last photo of the Dominguez' as a family of 4.... |
 |
| The boys first time to lay eyes on their sister... |
 |
| Nene, Tio, and Cece's first meeting.... |
 |
| Eli holding his baby sister... |
 |
| My three angels.... |
 |
| Cousins!! |
 |
| First photo as a family of 5!!! |
 |
| Going home day! |
 |
| Lucas witnessing Sofie passing gas...priceless reaction! |
 |
| Another toot, probably! |
 |
| Look at this little beauty!! |
 |
| First time in the swing....she is definitely a fan! |
2 comments:
Mary, she is so so so precious! She really does look like a baby doll! Both my babies were born essentially bald and I don't know what it is, but I am just enamored with babies that have a full head of hair. I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats to your sweet family!
Que bendición tan hermosa dios nos ha dado!. Bienvenida Sofí, felicitaciones Mary y José, dos papas bellos, felicitaciones Lucas y Eli dos hermanitos q se q te harán muy feliz todos los días, los ama PAOLITA.
Post a Comment