Nov 28, 2012

The Things My Boys Say......




I am always saying to myself that I need to do a post of all of the funny things the boys say.  They are cracking us up all the time and I don't want to forget it all!  So, here goes:

Lucas' Christmas wish list: "Football, Texans Football helmet, Razor arrow heads - 12, Pokemon cards, I touch, Sword, Gun, Really wants a real horse, Axe, Tree House, Money - thousand dollars,
Cage for chicken"

Eli's Christmas wish list: "Animals, boys, girls, houses, babies, cars, airplanes, hepucas (helicopters), lions, rhinos, elephants, dinosaurs (T-Rex), tigers."

Eli to everyone at dinner: "Sssshhhhhh!  I hear a doggies whoofing."

Lucas to Daddy:  "What is your favorite number?"  Daddy: "Well, 16 is always my lucky number."  Lucas:  "Yeah, that is really a good one."

Lucas to Eli:  "Eli, what is 2+2?"  Eli: "99" then Lucas dies laughing.  Lucas: "Eli, what is 100+100?"  Eli: "2" then they both die laughing....and this goes on and on and on......

Me to Eli: "Eli, I can't carry you up the stairs because your baby sister is in my tummy."  Eli: "No! She in you arm!"

Lucas to Daddy:  "Daddy, who is the baddest guy ever?"  Daddy: "Probably Hitler"  Lucas: "Who is the goodest of the bad guys?"

Eli to me:  "Whats she?" or "Whats he?" (trying to ask me who is she or who is he)

Lucas to Daddy and I during the last ultrasound the doctor says, "And there is her heart beating..." Lucas says:  "So she is alive?"



These are just some recent funnies but I am hoping to start adding a new post ever couple of weeks with more because they happen all of the time.  Just love them to pieces!



0 comments: