Today we went to The Kahala for brunch and visited the beach there. This is where Jose and I got married so we check everything out every trip here. Lucas met a friend there from Australia and we spent the entire day playing at the beach. I rented a kayak and took the boys out one at a time. We sure did have fun but missed Daddy the whole time.
| At the top of Diamond Head!! |
| Honolulu view at the top of Diamond Head! |
| Looking into Diamond Head crater. Lucas is pointing at the tunnel that we drive through....he loves it. |
| Climbing to Makapuu point. I love this picture because it shows Eli throwing a fit over having a picture made... |
| My little Lucas on the way up... |
| Makapuu Point! It is so beautiful! |
| The boys on the top! |
| A leisurely afternoon hitting some waves... |
| Eli trying to take his hat off....priceless..I could just squeeze him. |
| The waves were too big for Eli to manage on his own so we played in the shallow surf. |
| The boys reaction to a show at the PCC. Island man make fire... |
| He was pretty funny....the boys think this is so cool and are constantly trying to make fire with 2 sticks. |
| Riding the canoe at PCC. |
| My big boy. |
| Looking for seashells on the walk to The Kahala. Love this expression! |
| Seashell searching. |
| Eli actually looks at the camera sometimes!!!! |
| We must have the yearly photo at the spot where Jose and I got married almost 8 years ago! |
| Papaw and Lucas swam out to the floating island at The Kahala. |
| Eli and I playing in the water. |
| I rented a kayak and took each of the boys out...They LOVED it! |
| Eli's turn!! |
| Playing at the beach....Lucas is practicing his skim boarding... |
| Nap time in the cabana for Eli! |
| Mom never can resist a good kayak ride! |





1 comments:
Que ricas vacaciones! los paisajes espectaculares y sobre todo la alegria de Lucas y Eli en cada foto, una mas bella q otra. Disfruto mucho verlos por este blog, tu Mary estas muy bonita!, saludos, los amo!!!1 Dios me los bendiga!!
Post a Comment