Jan 28, 2011

January 2011

Although, it is Eli's birth month and that is reason to celebrate, I just think this time of year is hard since it is so cold and dreary. I would be okay with spring coming immediately after Christmas....have some cold weather during the holidays and then when we put up the Christmas decor, I am ready for spring!
We have Lucas in swimming and basketball this winter to help burn up some energy. Little Eli gets to go tag along and practice his ball handling skills too! Here are some pictures of the kids this January.....

There is something about my kids all bundled up that I find just precious. They look like little winter angels.

Lucas gets plenty of time practicing his writing and coloring during the winter. Here is a fine example of his bubble letter signature....not too bad. I was in 7th grade before I learned how to write my name in bubble letters!


Basketball practice for Lucas. This consists of learning all the basketball terms, sprints, ball handling, free throws, and some one on one. That is Lucas in the yellow. His neighborhood friend gave him that t-shirt. It is his favorite shirt and he insists on wearing it even though it is a little big :)



His one on one was adorable.....He did his job and blocked her shot! Good job Lucas!

Eli, aka Superman (yes, with a cape) practicing his skills.

He can walk on his own now as long as he holds on with one hand...this just started a couple of days go. He has been having to use both hands but he is getting stronger and stronger so we expect him to walk on his own any day now.

1 comments:

Paola said...

Que bello! Superman, ya pronto estara caminando solito, que rĂ pido ha crecido, estas lindo papi, dios te bendiga: y lucas!todo un atleta!