Oct 31, 2010

Trick or Treat?

Trick or treating this year was a blast for Lucas. He really enjoyed it. More so than last year. In fact, we went twice. Once with everyone then we went home and I put Eli to bed and then just Lucas and I went back for more! Some funny things that Lucas did was that he would ring the doorbell then put his face up to the window and wave! When the people came to the door he would say, "trick or treat" or "Halloween!" It was precious.
Here are some photos from our outings.. All the kids and Nie Nie dressed up!


I found black spaghetti so I made Halloween Spaghetti...I just put a lot of pureed carrots in the sauce so that it was orange...I think this will have to be a tradition!



My niece, Lily, as a tootsie roll!

Love that face!

And this one!!!



I love this one of all three on Halloween Eve....they went out dressed up since Papaw was going out of town for Halloween.


1 comments:

Paola said...

Que bellos se ven los tres. Dios me los bendiga1! Y la abuela, parece una niña tambièn! ja ja Un abrazo a todos los quiero y recuerdo siempre.