I left my camera at my mom's house so this post comes sans photos but I will be posting some this weekend, for sure! We have experienced some firsts just in the last couple of days. Eli has a new tooth! It just broke the surface this past weekend. I am certain that this has brought on some comfort for him as I could tell that it was painful for him....thank the Lord that it has come in! Also, Eli has started sitting completely unassisted! Pictures will be posted this weekend.
While we are on the subject of firsts, Lucas learned how to wipe his own bum this weekend which is a big darn deal around here because the poor little guy inevitably needs me to help him right when I have started nursing Eli and he has to wait 5 minutes until I'm freed up. Way to go, Lucas! Now you call me into the bathroom just to show me what you have done! Don't worry, no pictures will be posted of this first!





0 comments:
Post a Comment