Apr 29, 2010

Eli's 3 Month Update

Well, Eli has aged to 3 months. Some recent developments are:
  • At 9 weeks you turned a corner and started sleeping through the night. You go down at about 10 pm and sleep until 5 or 6 am.
  • You smile and get really excited when someone talks to you. You kick really hard and start screaming and talking. I am convinced that you are really trying to talk.
  • You weigh 15 lbs 14 oz....big boy.
  • You are wearing 3-6 month clothing and still size 2 diapers, although I think you will be in size 3 soon because they are getting pretty snug.
  • You are loosing your baby hair...fyi: your big brother did too and it grew back in as a dark blonde so I am anxious to see what color yours will be.
  • Your eyes are still blue.
  • You put ALOT of time and effort into getting your hands to do what you want them to do. You will concentrate for a solid 3 minutes with a stern look on your face until you get them where you want them.
  • The ONLY crying you do is when you are hungry and are starting to get a little tired but even then you kind of chuckle a little like you are trying to avoid crying at ALL costs...too much work, I guess.
  • You can hold your head up for about 2 minutes at a time and standing with weight on your feet for about 30-45 seconds.

Here are some pictures of you on April 20....













Eli, you are an absolute joy to be around. You are the happiest baby I have ever been around. I can't wait to see what the next month brings!

3 comments:

Sarah and Brad said...

Oh my...Kate and I are sitting here oogling and awgling over the new pics of Baby Aye-aye...he's gotten sooo big! We miss you guys!

Sarah and Brad said...

We also loved the Easter pics of the boys. Oo-us (Lucas) is just as handsome as ever and he looks so darn sweet standing next to his Easter basket.

And, the announcement about Stacey's baby scared the hell out of me...I thought you were going to say you were pregnant. I just wasn't thinking! So excited to see Miss Lily!!

Paola said...

Eres una belleza de la mami y papi! Al igual que Lucas!.Dios me los bendiga.