Mar 4, 2010

Another Addition to the Family!!

Jose and I are going to have a new baby niece due on August 26th! My sister is going to have a baby girl!! We are so excited for Stacey and Nick! And we are so excited to be made an aunt and uncle!
Congratulations Stacey and Nick, you two will make wonderful parents and we could not be any happier for you both!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Mary,
Eli is beautiful!! Congrats to all of you. And I am so excited for Stacey! I am due the end of July, I am on bed rest so I am getting back to my blog!!

Paola said...

Hola nieto bello. Lucas, esa pose, te hace ver muy feliz, que bueno, felicito a Stacey y a Nick por tan maravillosa noticia, . Ya tendràs una primita, qque bueno, me contenta mucho, ya seràn 3 para jugar. Un besote a ti a tu hermanito Eli salvador.Dios me los bendiga. tu abuela Paolita.