Thank God for Jose's help. He has been great with Lucas each night with bathtime, bedtime, and keeping him entertained while I nod off on the couch! Thanks Babe for being such a good daddy and husband!
We went to Indianapolis again this year for Thanksgiving and I hauled my camera up there but did not take as many pictures as I would've liked. Lucas LOVED his cousins and was completely spoiled the entire time....tons of attention, tons of sweets, and tons of fun. He is still talking about it. Amazingly, he had remembered going there the year before when he was only 2 years old....incredible. I have posted some memories from the trip.













1 comments:
Q bello te ves papi, entre tu tia y prima, ( me imagino), rodeado de tanto cariño y regalos, ja ja , me alegra bastante. Felicitaciones. dios te bendiga a ti y toda la familia. Amèn¡
Post a Comment