IT'S A BOUNCING BABY BOY!!!
And I do mean bouncing...this child is all over the place and I swear he flipped me off at one point. It took an hour to get the money shot because he was crossing his legs and moving all over the place and playing with the cord...this one is going to be a handful...no doubt about it!!
Please vote on your favorite name (on the right) of the three that Jose and I are toying with...
Now, I just have to break the news to Lucas...he was so serious about getting a baby sister! I'll have to break it to him gently.





5 comments:
YEAH!!!! Another beautiful little Dominguez baby boy. I am so excited for you guys. I just voted on the name and apparently me and the other 4 people before me all agree on Eli. I thought for sure I'd be the only one! I love love love that name...but I will say, I love the other two as well!
Woooooo Whooooo!!!!!! Yeah so excited for you guys!!
I put my vote in and it was Eli, but I LOVE all the other names as well!!!!
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you!! I love boys!! Just don't think you can go wrong with a houseful of boys! (Much less drama!!) I do have to say that I am still in disbelief that there was only one. I just knew you were going to have twins. LOL
I am sure he will be as beautiful as Lucas! YAY for you guys. Poor Lucas, not getting his little sis. He will really have fun w/a bro.
Yay for little boys!!!...especially beautiful and smart ones like you and Jose conjure up!! xoxo to the whole fam!
oh, and i'm going to vote right now...i think you know what my pick will be!!
Post a Comment